The Kore Creek is sturdy and easy on, easy off.
When life sends you up “youknowwhat” creek, you’ll be glad you have your Kore Creek paddle holster handy.
- Pistol is holstered and un-holstered with the very satisfying “click” of positive retention.
- Weapon retention is fully- and easily- adjustable to suit the user and scenario- want a tighter or looser fit? A quick turn with a standard phillips (#2) screwdriver.
- A simple and sturdy paddle attached with rubber mounts for holster longevity.
- Full grip on the weapon without obstruction.
- Paddle slides inside the pants- belt width is unimportant.
- Magazine eject button is covered- no surprise mag pops.
- Height differential- the outer edge of the holster is shorter than the edge nearest the body for ease of re-holstering.