- Pistol is holstered and un-holstered with the very satisfying “click” of positive retention.
- Weapon retention is fully- and easily- adjustable to suit the user and scenario- want a tighter or looser fit? A quick turn with a standard phillips (#2) screwdriver.
- Belt loops are adjustable for ride height and cant.
- Loops comes in 1.5″ and 1.75″ for different belts.
- Front loop comes in low profile (accommodates up to 3/8″ thickness of belt(s) or standard profile (accommodates up to 5/8″ thickness of belt(s).
- A different loop on the front and back to help tuck the weapon into the body.
- Full grip on the weapon without obstruction.
- Sight channel is high enough for most aftermarket sights.
- Magazine eject button is covered- no surprise mag pops.
- Height differential- the outer edge of the holster is shorter than the edge nearest the body for ease of re-holstering.
This is a full coverage holster.
Notice both front and rear sights are covered and we leave on as much material as possible to act as a sweat guard.
The muzzle of the pistol is recessed slightly so the pistol is not ejected in case you bump something during a sitting or squatting motion.
If you are shooting in competitions and need a Hard Kore to meet a certain form, just send us a note. We can make you what you need.